THE ART AND PLAN OF CROSS-EXAMINATION
Course Description – This Course will give an insight into the procedure of Cross-Examination and will help the learners to enhance the skills of Cross-Examination of a Witness.
This Course will enable the learners to:
- understand the framework and background of Cross-Examination Laws in India.
- set plans, goals and scope for conducting examination and cross examination.
- know when to cross-examine and when NOT to cross-examine a Witness.
- develop expertise on asking leading questions based on Transcripts, prior statements and testimonies of Witness.
- know the art of cross – examining a Police Officer, a Medical Expert, Handwriting Expert and a Hostile Witness
- earn an industry-wide recognized and reputed IALM certificate.
Shri Ram Jethmalani, Senior Advocate, Member of Parliament and Former Law Minister, India forewards IALM course on ”THE ART & PLAN OF CROSS EXAMINATION” – Watch video here
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 2-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 5,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click to Download
- Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click to Download
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.