COMPETITION LAW AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (IPRs)
Objective of Course:
The objective of all intellectual property rights courses in India is to make students and professionals learn about complex international legal environment in which multinational corporations and businesses operate. Through several global case studies, the course introduces some practical legal concepts, pitfalls and compliances that are needed by today’s businesses to comply with Competition Law, IPRs and their legal linkages.
This advance course provides dual benefits of learning Competition Law & IPRs challenges faced by Corporations when they expand in an organic or non-organic manner into new territories, markets and products.
IALM Benefits: Each Quarter, IALM will announce 2-Assured Internship Opportunity to Toppers of the Course in IP Law Firms.
Justice V.S. Sirpurkar, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India, forewards IALM course on “COMPETITION LAW AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (IPRs)” – Watch video here
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 2-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 5,000/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click to Download
- Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click to Download
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.