EXPERT COACHING ON CRACKING COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST- CLAT 2016 *One-Week Crash Course*
After doing this online crash course, you will be able to:
- prepare thoroughly to confidently face Common Law Admission Test (CLAT-2016) and other Law Entrance Exams
- understand legal concepts and demystify legal jargon to crack CLAT-2016 and other Law Schools examinations.
- appreciate Law as Career from lawyers with more than 20 years at BAR.
- get a HANDBOOK ON CRACKING CLAT that will be shipped to you at your postal address FREE OF COSTS within 2-working days of Registration.
- get all the SOLVED past Question Papers of CLAT
- get PRACTICE test papers.
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 7-days (1-week).
- Course Fees: Rs. 1,950/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Next Batch: Starts instantly upon receipt of payment. Students are advised to make payment through online means to expedite starting the course.
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click to Download
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2016
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is the most coveted law entrance test conducted for admission to five-year integrated law programmes such as BA LLB, B.Com LLB and B.Sc LLB. The exam is conducted by a National Law University (NLU), among 17 prominent Law Schools in India.
With advent of globalization and new ways of doing business, importance of lawyers and legal consultants have sharply arisen in developed as well as developing economics. There is an ever growing need for In-House Counsels, Technology Lawyers, Arbitrators and Litigation. CLAT examinations started in the year 2008 to provide level playing field to law aspirants and improve the quality of law graduates coming out of some of the globe’s best law institutions.
CLAT is taken after the Higher Secondary Examination or the 12th grade for admission to five-year integrated law programmes including BA LLB, B.Com LLB and B.Sc LLB or after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws (LL.M). This year CLAT is being conducted by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Patiala and is scheduled to be conducted on May 8, 2016.
CLAT Exam Pattern
The duration of this test is two-hours and the question paper consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) carrying 200 marks and is based on following subjects:
· Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)-10 percent;
· English including Comprehension;
· General knowledge and Current affairs;
· Legal Aptitude; and – 40 percent weightage
· Logical Reasoning.
For every correct answer, aspirants are awarded one mark and for each wrong answer 0.25 marks are deducted from their total score.
The CLAT scores are used by private law colleges across the country and Public Sector Undertakings for admissions and recruitment respectively.
The CLAT cut-off is usually governed by the exam conducting body in accordance with the issued rank list of the exam. Candidates are allotted the seats in the counselling procedure only when they meet the cut-off.
CLAT exam preparation / LLB entrance test preparation
Indian Academy of Law & Management (IALM) brings you EXPERT COACHING ON CRACKING COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST- CLAT 2016. This Online Crash Course prepares the aspirants to crack the most coveted Common Law Admission Test.
This course is an easy guide to CLAT exam preparation or LLB entrance test preparation. The course briefly covers the modules namely- Module 1 : Introduction including a list of Top National Law Colleges in India, Common Law Admission Test Exam Pattern, list of exam centres etc., Module 2 : English including Comprehension includes Vocabulary, Synonyms & Antonyms, Comprehension and previous years’ questions, Module 3 : General Knowledge and Current Affairs includes the topics namely, People who matter, Abbreviations, Current and Important Legal Facts, General Awareness, and previous years’ questions, Module 4 : Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability) helps in calculating percentages, ratios, averages, proportions, and previous years’ questions, Module 5 : Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning includes Criminal Law, Law of Torts, Law of Contracts, Legal Facts, Terms and Phrases, Maxims and previous years’ questions, Module 6 : Logical Reasoning includes statement inferences, syllogism, statement argument, assumptions, analytical reasoning and previous years’ questions, Module 7 : Previous Years Solved Question Papers and Module 8 : Personal Guidance on Cracking CLAT via Skype – This guidance is given by IALM’s well qualified and experience faculty over Skype. The Skype Session is conducted on one-on-one basis.
Maximum duration allowed to complete the course is one-week. CLAT aspirants can register themselves online by clicking the following link – http://goo.gl/8MBGd9. The student will get access to the course immediately upon registration and payments.
Like always, we expect a lot of our students to succeed in the CLAT competition exam. Do not forget to inform your results to registrar@ ialm.academy. As each year, winners will be awarded with IALM gift hampers.