FILING AN EFFECTIVE RTI APPLICATION
The main objective of the Right to Information Act, 2005 is to empower the citizens, promote transparency and accountability in the working of the Government.
This Course will give you an insight into the Right to Information Act, 2005 and will make you aware on the procedure of filing an effective RTI application. This course is a must for Law Students, Lawyers, Public Information Officers, a Government Officer, or anyone interested in knowing about the RTI, Act 2005.
After doing this course, you will be able to:
- draft and file an effective RTI Application;
- keep necessary watch on the instruments of governance;
- earn an industry-wide recognized and reputed IALM certificate
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 1-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 2,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click to Download
- Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click to Download
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.