START A NEW BUSINESS: AN IALM PROGRAM IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Objectives of Course:
This objective of this course is to guide Startups, Entrepreneurs & Businesses in protecting, establishing and running their new companies and commercial ideas. On daily basis, a company is pulled and pushed in several directions:
- Providing global quality product & services;
- Fulfilling aspirations of Founder Partners & Directors;
- Positioning before Venture Capitalist and gaining investments;
- Accurate Accounting;
- Adherence to local laws;
- Incorporating Right Corporate Entity;
- Protecting ideas through Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Design & Trade-secrets and Marketing Efforts.
All these are very important and daunting tasks. The present course unveils the secret of path to being a successful Startup.
After doing this course, you will be able to:
- evaluate business idea and marketing plan of your organization, product v/s services model, make appropriate business plans to run a startup and decide if you want to leave your secure job.
- incorporate your start up either as a Partnership, Private Limited, LLP or a Proprietorship, and know about the advantages and disadvantage of each type of entities.
- protect your brand/ products names, service marks, Ideas, marketing materials, tradesecret, source code, formulations, applications, brochure, manuals, website through various IP tools, such as Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Designs and Trade Secrets.
- download and use model partnership agreement, Shareholders Agreement, pure investment arrangements, Employee Stock Options, Employee Offer Letters, Master Outsourcing Agreement, Development Agreement, SOWs, Software License Agreement.
- get three hour free consultancy from veteran industry thought leaders on starting a start up.
A highly recommended course for Engineers with product and service ideas, Business Start up management teams, MBAs, Management Executives and any professional interested in running a start-up.
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 2-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 7,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click to Download
- Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click to Download
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.