CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CYBER LAWS
Objective of the course :
This course will make you familiar with the meaning of Cyber Crime and the legislation in India dealing with offences relating with the abuse of computers and other electronic gadgets. The course also deals with the Information Technology Act 2000, the I.T. Amendment Act 2008, Computer & Web Technology, Investigation of Cyber Crimes, E-Commerce and Net-Neutrality.
This Course is highly recommended for Lawyers, Law Students, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Paralegals, Litigants, MBA students.
Dr. Gulshan Rai talks about IALM Course on Cyber Laws – Watch Video
Important information about this ONLINE Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 2-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 7500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Card, Cheque, Demand Draft, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click to download
- Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click to download