A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO INCORPORATE A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY IN INDIA
Objectives of Course:
1) To enable a Student / Professional to independently incorporate a Private Limited Company in India.
2) To equip a Student / Professional to follow all post incorporation compliances.
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 1-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 5,000/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click to Download
- Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click to Download
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-book will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.