PREVENTION OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT AT WORKPLACE
Objectives of Course:
After doing this course, you will be able to:
- clearly distinguish what constitutes and what does not constitute sexual behaviour at Workplace and analyze several remedies to prevent such behaviour;
- study and critically analyze several Indian cases regarding Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
- implement and draft Workplace policies on prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
- constitute a committee in your organization on prevention of sexual harassment at Workplace
- understand legal obligations of 1) Employers; 2) Non-Governmental Organizations (“NGOs”); 3) Employees; and 4) Members, Compliant Committee.
- run an organization in strict compliance with Prevention of Sexual Harassment Act, 2013.
- earn industry wide recognized ‘IALM certificate’ on being compliant under the Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act, 2013 and the rules framed under it.
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 1-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 2,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on forthcoming Saturday.
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click to Download
- Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click to Download
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.