PROFESSIONAL PARALEGAL CERTIFICATION
This Course will give you an insight into the work profile of a paralegal. You will understand what a paralegal does, learn about various skills required by a paralegal and how could they be trained.
This is highly job oriented course that is must for Law Students, Court Clerks, Office Assistants, Paralegals working with PSUs, Law Firms, NGOs or Lawyers, legal support staff at Multinational Companies, Court & Judges Staff, employees of Government Departments or anyone interested in knowing about the basic skills sets required to be a paralegal.
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 3-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 11,000/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click here to download
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.