Objectives of Online Course:
After doing this course, you will be able to:
- quickly and effectively draft legally binding contracts of all kinds.
- know the differences between Agreement, Contract & MOU; classify different types of contracts, structure a typical corporate contract.
- practice the art of contract negotiation in a business deal; Follow Do’s and Don’ts during a contract negotiation, effectively use modern day technologies, such as emails, conference calls, share-point, track changes and inserting comments in a contract document.
- learn how to draft a contract, include recitals & “essential” clauses in a contract, common mistakes in drafting a contract, preparing & sharing the first draft.
- understand Internet Contracts and Issues relating to Privacy, Terms & Conditions on usage of website, value of E-mails as Contracts, Dos & Dont’s of transacting over the Internet
- appreciate binding of International Contracts, INCOTERMS2013, Letter of Credit and other methods of International Payments, Bonds and bank guarantees,
- assess damages and remedies upon breach of contract, such as, Liquidated damages, Stay Orders, Injunctions, Consequential and Remote Loss, Force Majeure and common defences upon breach of a contract,
- download and use Model Contracts, such as Vendor Agreement, Advertising Services and Sales Agreement, Agency Agreement, Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, Share Sale and Purchase Agreement, Assignment Agreement, Asset Management Agreement, Trade Mark License Agreement, Employment Contract, Joint Venture Agreement, Technology Transfer Agreement, Merger Agreement, Lease Agreement and many more
- earn an industry-wide recognized and reputed IALM certificate.