Objectives of Course:
After doing this course, you will be able to:
- clearly distinguish what constitutes and what does not constitute sexual behaviour at Workplace and analyze several remedies to prevent such behaviour;
- study and critically analyze several Indian cases regarding Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
- implement and draft Workplace policies on prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
- constitute a committee in your organization on prevention of sexual harassment at Workplace
- understand legal obligations of 1) Employers; 2) Non-Governmental Organizations (“NGOs”); 3) Employees; and 4) Members, Compliant Committee.
- run an organization in strict compliance with Prevention of Sexual Harassment Act, 2013.
- earn industry wide recognized ‘IALM certificate’ on being compliant under the Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act, 2013 and the rules framed under it.