Indian Academy of Law and Management (“IALM”) is a unit of The Indian Legal Foundation (“TILF”) that was founded as a not-for profit and non-Governmental organization.
IALM provides its students with career opportunities in the field of law and management. These includes courses in Cyberlaws, Intellectual Property, Corporate Laws, Management & Leadership, Competition Laws, Project Finance and many latest legal courses that are required to run and manage the modern day Corporations, Government and Administration of Justice.
• To spread practical aspects of modern day laws and especially focus on technology related Laws that shape and affect all global citizens.
• Supplement the efforts of Law & Business Schools, Bar Council of India to upgrade skills of legal professionals.
• Innovative methods of delivering courses that makes it interesting and easy to absorb the courseware.
• Creative flexible approaches to learning and teaching using modern technology tools.
• Offering an innovative curriculum developed with the aspirations and interests of the student at the centre
• Making effective use of ICT and new technologies to motivate and inspire students
• Nurturing close partnerships with local and international organisations, giving students a wide range of opportunities to experience the world of work
• Providing opportunities for students to extend their learning outside of the formal curriculum.