After doing this course, you will be able to:
- Know about the human rights which can contribute towards work for human rights NGO as a social worker
- Work for law firms specialising in human rights litigation.
- Also to work in business activities, helping companies to act with respect to employment, commercial disputes or social justice.
- Can work under International Human Rights
- Work or become a part of trade union representative
- Learn solid skills related to NGO management and work for their welfare
- Work in social service organizations, international organizations, government agencies, law firms, and even business.
- Students in this field can choose to specialize in a number of different areas, including law, business, health, education, and even science.
- Human rights careers can span issue areas, locations, and local to international, grassroots organizations to government agencies. Which changing world events, human rights issues also shift and change; and even issues that you may be advocating for throughout your career will shift in their nature and progress.
Benefits of doing this Online Course from IALM:
- A well scoped course for the law students in their profession
- Available material in the form of PPT, assignments
- Interaction with the faculty by email
- Different careers waiting for you in the field of human rights.
- For those interested in investing in their local communities and bettering the people around them, human rights studies may be a good place for them to start. Much human rights work is at the local level and can allow those interested in helping those around them and creating peace in their home communities and nations to do just that.
Other important information about this ONLINE Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 45 Days
- Course Fees: Rs. 5,500/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PayTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.
REGISTER TO COURSE
||Introduction To Human Rights
||Classification Of Human Rights
||Protection Of Human Rights Under United Nations
||Vulnerable Groups And Human Rights
||Human Rights Commissions In India
||Implementation / Protection Of Human Rights In India- A