ADVANCE CERTIFICATION ON INDIAN REGULATORY PRACTICE
After doing this course, a student will be able to:
- Understand the legislative framework behind Regulatory Authorities in India, with a particular focus on SEBI, RBI, Insurance & Pension Regulator, TRAI, Competition Commission of India (CCI);
- Understand the role, functions and powers of each Regulatory Authority;
- List out major compliance requirements for corporates and;
- Increase Legal & Professional Practice Opportunities before Regulatory Authority;
- Identify potential clients who regularly need representations before Regulatory Authorities;
- Pleadings, Representations and Submissions based on real Case Studies.
Who should do this course:
This is a highly sought after course recommended for Practicing Lawyers, Corporate Professionals & Senior Executives, Financial Services Executives, Law & MBA Students, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Paralegals, Government and PSU officials and any professionals.
Important information about this ONLINE Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 6-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 10,000/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course. This course is a part of series of Corporate Law Courses being introduced by IALM. We will hope that you will find the course material, videos and MCQs interesting.