SPECIALISED CERTIFICATION IN ENGINEERING LAWS
A MUST program for all engineering students and professionals. This course aims to teach engineering and science community with important legal legislation, rules and policies that impact their working and career environment.
Many engineering students & professionals, startups, technology companies, IT and Pharma corporations are delivering products and services without understanding of legal threats and opportunities available in their work and businesses.
Due to lack of legal knowledge, engineers & scientist miss out on golden opportunities to monetise their business and sometimes face unnecessary business disruptions due to lack of knowledge about legal remedies.
No modern day working engineer/ scientist can ignore these topics that impact their work, career and business prospects.
CAREER & DESCRIPTION:
This online course teaches fundamentals of Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Industrial Designs, Cyber Security, E-Commerce, Net Neutrality, E-commerce contracts, Standard settings process, and the Space Laws.
The IALM course enhances career growth opportunities to professional engineering practice. After doing this course engineering students and professionals will be able to provide better solutions to complex engineering problems. They will learn the intricacies of various laws that are at the core of their engineering studies.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ONLINE COURSE:
- Maximum Duration to Complete this Course: 3 Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 5500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Card, Cheque, Demand Draft, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click Here
- Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click Here
No Reviews found for this course.