CERTIFICATION IN TAXATION
Taxation is one of the important field of study. It covers the rules,policies and laws that oversee the tax process. It involves charges on estates, transactions, property, income, licenses and more by the government. Taxation also includes duties on imports from foreign countries and all compulsory levies imposed by the government upon individuals for benefit of the state. In India the intricate body of tax law covers payment of taxes to Central Government, state governments and some minor taxes are also levied by the local authorities such as the Municipality either directly or indirectly. An important restriction on this power is Article 265 of the Constitution which states that "No tax shall be levied or collected except by the authority of law." Therefore each tax levied or collected has to be backed by an accompanying law, passed either by the Parliament or the State Legislature.
The purpose of this course is to familiarize the students to the basic modalities of tax laws and procedures. Besides, the focus of this course will revolve around Direct Tax (Income Tax). As the name suggests, Direct Taxes are taxes that are directly paid to the government by the taxpayer. It is a tax applied on individuals and organizations directly by the government.
Benefits of doing this course:
- This course will improve help the student to comprehend the basics & basis of taxation and thereby, improving the fluency in understanding the complexity of taxation law & procedure.
- It will help the student to understand how taxes may influence the way people spend and save their money, as well as the role of taxation in economic decision making.
- The student will also understand fundamental tax law and will be able to apply essential tax planning concepts and broad range of tax issues and their impact on a variety of taxpaying entities.
This course paves way for graduates or students gain a deeper perspective on the course at the same time train them in the sector. They can go on to build their career in areas surrounding Taxation, International Taxation. Auditing Offices, Budget Analysis, Corporate Finance Offices, and other such. They can choose to become Revenue Agent, Assistant Manager, Accountant, Tax Policy Analyst, Personal Finance Consultant, Corporation Taxation, Employment Tax Specialist, Executive Indirect Taxation, and other such.
Who should do this course
- The one studying in intermediate and planning to pursue further studies in the field of commerce.
- The one who is currently enrolled in BBA, B.Com, BBS, BMS, BFIA, BBA LLB, BA LLB, B.Com LLB, BBE, LLB (3 years), MBA in Finance or any other allied degree program.
- The one who is planning to study or currently enrolled in Chartered Accountancy or Company Secretary courses.
- The one who is planning to make his/her in Auditing, Financial Planning, Tax Planning & Management.
- The one who is planning to enroll in Tax Return Preparer Scheme (TRPS) of Govt. of India.
- Any person who files his/her tax returns. Any person who wants to know why he/she is paying taxes to the government.
Other important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 4-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 9000/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PayTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500-700words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday. If payment is made bnline through credit card, we can start the course immediately.