CERTIFICATE COURSE ON ALTERNATE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
OBJECTIVE OF THE COURSE:
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADRs) is a collection of processes used for the purpose of resolving conflicts or disputes informally and confidentially avoiding lengthy and costly legal procedures.
ADRs also aims at providing and strengthening good governance through greater transparency.
This Course is highly recommended for Lawyers, Law Students, Paralegals, Litigants.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ONLINE COURSE:
- Maximum Duration to Complete this Course: 3 Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 8000/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Card, Cheque, Demand Draft, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click Here
- Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click Here