CERTIFICATION IN FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
The course objective is to provide a theoretical framework for considering corporate finance problems and issues and to apply these concepts in practice & you will enhance your knowledge and understanding of financial management.
It assumes a basic knowledge of accounting. It is an introduction to the world of finance and focuses on developing an understanding of sources of finance available to international business and the mechanisms by which finance is raised.
Students will examine the sources of finance available to international business and how it is raised, the management of working capital, the cost of capital and how it is linked to capital structure of the company, the concept of value and investment decisions.
CAREER & DESCRIPTION:
This online course teaches scope of accounting, ratio analysis, meaning of finance, investment & international finance. Its objective is to provide a theoretical framework for considering corporate finance problems and issues and to apply these concepts in practice.
In this course, you will enhance your knowledge and understanding of financial management.
This course will help students to develop competencies across domain, technology, application and customer services. It opens up immense opportunities for fast growing career in banking sector. It enables financial learning, planning and management at managerial level. It helps to understand concept under financial operations like cost accounting, financial statements etc.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ONLINE COURSE:
- Maximum Duration to Complete this Course: 2 Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 5500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Card, Cheque, Demand Draft, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click Here
- Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click Here