CERTIFICATE IN PROFESSIONAL POLITICS
Do you want to be in leadership position in Indian politics, and make things better - either in your local community or in a state or at the national level? However, you do not have any God-Father or relative or even big pockets to help you join Politics. Regardless of the type of politician you aspire to be, there are some scientific steps (simple as-well-as complex) for you to enter and be successful in Indian Politics.
IALM CERTIFICATE IN PROFESSIONAL POLITICS is an important online course developed as a result of interactions with politicians at all levels – local-municipal, state, national and international level. And more importantly, it is result of demand by prominent citizens to comprehensively know about how to be an ethical and successful Indian politics.
After doing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify entry points to Indian Politics and built your profile around social causes of your interest;
- Leverage and use several social media channels to promote yourself on Twitter, Facebook Groups, Facebook Page, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram & Blogs;
- Learn to leverage Print & Electronic Media, including handling Interview Questions and Debates;
- Create Lobbying Plans and learn how to write ‘Representation Letters’, Use Trade-bodies, Think Tanks, Public Polling & Survey Techniques and engage with Government directly;
- Learn to design a political campaign and do SWOT analysis of your political opponents and adervsiries;
- Learn the Art of Networking, including modern IT-Tools to manage Contacts;
- Learn important tips of delivering and writing effective public speeches;
- Learn the Structure, Role and Powers of Indian Public Administration and also about Legal System that includes Court Structure and how to file a Public Interest Litigations (“PILs”);
- Earn one of the IALM’s leading accreditations “Certified Professional Politician”.
Important information about this ONLINE Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 6-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 8500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Card, Cheque, Demand Draft, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Evaluation Method: Evaluation is done on the basis of “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click to download
- Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click to download