CERTIFIED LABOUR LAWS & EMPLOYMENT COMPLIANCE PRACTITIONER
Course Description :
This Online practical guide to labour laws will give you details of important labour laws and its compliance strategies for organizations in India. This course is very useful for Industrial Relations Professionals, Employment Lawyers and Practitioners, Labour Union Leaders, Law Students, Law Graduates, Lawyers, HR managers and managers, or anyone who wants to do establish and run business in India.
After doing this course, you will be able to -
- learn several workmen related compliances that companies need to follow in India and consequences of breach of those compliances;
- learn on how and when of all compliances under several Labour cum Employment Law statues of Employees’ Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952, Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972, Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 etc.;
- provide machinery for settling industrial disputes and welfare of workers;
A highly recommended course for Employment Lawyers, Industrial Relations Practitioners, Law Students, MBA students, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Paralegals, Litigants, Government and PSU officials.
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 3-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 10,000/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click to Download
- Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click to Download