CERTIFIED M&A PROFESSIONAL – LEGAL & BUSINESS STRATEGIES TO
Course Description :
After doing this course, you will be able to:
- appreciate how businesses grow and gain market share by corporate strategy of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As),
- know the Global legislations governing an M&A transaction,
- understand steps and processes needed to complete an M&A transaction,
- learn the essentials of due diligence before starting Merger,
- download a sample M&A Contract between two legal entities,
- learn all allied concepts, such as Mergers, De Mergers, Joint Ventures, Spin Offs, etc.
- recognize the reasons behind a successful or a failed merger activity
- Earn to be called a “IALM CERTIFIED M&A PROFESSIONAL“
A highly recommended course for Lawyers, Law Students, MBA students, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Paralegals, Litigants, Government and PSU officials and any professional interested in the strategies and techniques of Mergers & Acquisitions.
Important Information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 3-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 6,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Detailed Structure of Course: click here to download
- Sample Certificate to be awarded: click here to download
Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.