Say "Hello!" to an exciting new beginning, as you prepare for the IAS !
IAS on-line Academy ushers in a new dimension in learning, preparing and succeeding at the Civil Services Exams
1. Joy in learning (Not monotony or drudgery)
2. One-to-one mentoring (You have a mentor to guide you all the way
3. ‘Learn and Think’ models (opposed to spoon-feeding)
4. Interactive learning thro webinars (two-way learning)
5. On-line coaching (learn from your home, as per your schedule)
6. Personalised coaching to help you succeed (personalized study plans)
7. On-line tests and feedback (practice makes it perfect)
8. You can and You will (we have faith in you)
Limited seats and unlimited attention to individuals (you are the centre of attention)
On-line materials and off-line mentoring (personal touch is the focus)
Passion for excellence (not just ordinary but extra-ordinary)
Are you really serious about joining Civil Services and willing to work hard ?
Do you want to make a difference in the society by joining Civil Services ?
Do you have the commitment and determination to succeed at the Civil Services Exams ?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to all these three questions, then it’s time that you join IAS On-line Academy so that we can help you and empower you to succeed.
1. IAS Exams orientation
2. Overview of Civil Services Exams
3. Joy of being a Civil Servant
4. Civil service as a Calling
5. Experiences of Civil Servants
6. Personality development to face the Interview
7. Leadership concepts to comprehend Ethics paper
8. Development of balanced perspective on General Studies
9. Analytical and critical understanding of General Studies
10. Previous years Question papers
11. Systematic Approach to present the answers to Questions
12. Recommended Books to be studied
METHODOLOGY OF COACHING & MENTORING
1. One-to-one mentoring
2. Interactive learning methods
3. Learning, Unlearning, Relearning
4. Paradigm shift in thinking, learning, writing and speaking
5. Writing skills and communication skills
6. Very High level of motivation and drive
7. PHD Model (Preparation, Hard work and Determination)
8. NCERT Books & Study materials to understand the concepts
11. Performance Meter based on the Mock-tests
12. One-to-one Direct communication with the mentor
13. Goal-setting, project management and achievement of goals
14. Development of confidence, courage and competence
SYLLABUS Prelims- General Studies Paper 1
1. Current events of national and international importance.
2. History of India and Indian National Movement
3. Indian and World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
4. Indian Polity and Governance - Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
5. Economic and Social Development - Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
6. General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change
7. General Science.
SYLLABUS Prelims- General Studies Paper 2 (CSAT)
2. Interpersonal skills including communication skills
3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
4. Decision-making and problem solving
5. General mental ability
6. Basic numeracy: numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc
7. Data interpretation: charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.
SUBJECTS TO BE COVERED FOR MAINS
2. General Studies-I
(Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society)
1. General Studies -II
(Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)
1. General Studies -III
(Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)
1. General Studies -IV
(Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)
1. Mock Interview
(Optional subject is not covered under this program)
PREPARATION FOR MAINS
1. In-depth understanding of the subjects through books, articles and study materials
2. Comprehensive syllabus, giving specific areas to be learnt
3. Discussions through webinars about the approach to be followed
Total Number of Tests for Prelims: 40
|General Studies Paper-I||24 Module-wise Tests|
|General Studies Paper-II (CSAT)||8 Module-wise Tests|
|Full length Tests for GS||4 Tests|
|Full length tests for CSAT||4 Tests|
Total number of Exercise Sets and Quiz: 50
|Exercise sets for CSAT||10|
|Current Affairs Quiz||40|
Total Number of Tests for Mains - Essay: 15
|Practice Tests and Review||10|
|Mock Tests and Review||5|
Total Number of Tests for Mains – Paper I, II, III and IV: 20
|Paper I||4 Module-wise Tests|
|Paper II||4 Module-wise Tests|
|Paper III||4 Module-wise Tests|
|Paper IV||4 Module-wise Tests|
|Full length Tests for GS||2 Tests|
|Full length tests for CSAT||2 Tests|
|Mock interview & Review||5|
FEES STRUCTURE : BOLD STEPS PROGRAM
|On-line Coaching and Mentoring and Test Series : Prelims, Mains & Interview||Rs 50,000 for year 1 (12 months from the date of registration)|
|On-line Coaching and Mentoring and Test Series : Prelims, Mains & Interview||Rs 25,000 per year for year 2 onwards. For payment: Click Here|
1. We have adhered CSE Material depending upon your needs.
2. For next step IAS Mains: Click Here
The best thing is you can ask/ clear your doubts as many times as you want
Needs some improvement in the language part otherwise, it is good.
It is a nice course for aspirants studying at home and for working as well.
IALM is doing a great job a very good course of IAS aspirants