After doing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the practical operations and transactions, or the motivations of different parties to get associated with a Company.
- Universities offer this course as a 4-credit full course which is taught over one semester which creates a myth in the minds of the students that the subject is boring and complicated.
- This course, offered by IALM provides not just textbook knowledge, but also its interpretation in the Practical Work Field.
- The course is not limited to a provision-by-provision study of the statute and associated case laws alone.
- It provides the strategy, procedure as well as the compliance requirements for various transactions, which a company undertakes.
- It is made with the motive to give the same textbook knowledge to our students in a simplified, practical and intelligible manner.
- It covers the life cycle of the Company starting from its Incorporation to the Winding up along with the roles of Major heads.
- Detailed knowledge about the role of Members, Directors, Shareholders, Auditors, Liquidators etc. of the Company.
Benefits of the course:
- The objective is for the student to stand out in the way you deal with company law and bring in real, intelligent and customised inputs rather than just being able to tick off checkboxes.
- After completing the course, you will be able to undertake structuring work related to company law and be at ease with its aspects of litigation.
- After completion of the course, a law student will be able to give his University exams with full confidence.
- Learn how to draft clauses of Constitution documents of the Company like Memorandum and Articles to incorporate the company.
- Learn how to appoint or remove a director in a company and to advise a client on the managerial remuneration to be paid to the directors.
- Learn how to advise a client on what is the best non-profit structure for him and how to use a Section 8 company to the maximum advantage.
- Learn how the Auditing is done in any Company and what are the limitation to it.
- Learn from the incorporation of the Company, who appoints whom when the Company has just taken the baby steps.
- Learn how to advise a Client who either wants to incorporate a Company or Wind it up.
- This course has a large number of takeaway documents and videos, which you can use for your legal and compliance work.
This course can be opted by the following people:
- Law firm lawyers who want to build a corporate practice
- Law students who find it tedious to go through the Bare Acts and need a simplified explanation on the provisions, while making the concepts clear.
- Litigators and counsels who want to handle corporate matters
- Lawyers who appear before National Company Law Tribunal
- Entrepreneurs and Directors who want to gain Strategic advantage through functional knowledge of Companies Law
- Commerce graduates interested in corporate jobs must know the basics of Company Law
- Corporate Law is important for Professionals like Chartered Accountants, Company secretary
- Students of Masters in Commerce, Masters in Business Administration, and also for Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration.
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 3-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 7,000/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.
REGISTER TO COURSE
||Introduction to the Act
||Registration, Incorporation and Commencement of Busines
||Memorandum and Articles of Association
||Role of Directors and Shareholders in The Company
||Audit and Auditors
||Winding Up of The Company