After doing this course, you will be able to:
- effectively know about all kinds of property.
- effectively know about what kinds of property can be transferred and what cannot be transferred
- effectively know about when a transfer can be made to an unborn person
- learn the various mode of transfer of property
- understand whether a property can be transferred during the pendency of any suit
- Effectively know about the what would happen if a property is transferred fraudulently
- Effectively know about the rights and duties of buyers and sellers.
- Assess the importance of gifts and their essentials.
- Effectively know about the kinds of mortgages and the rights and liabilities of parties
- Effectively know about how a lease has to be entered and the rights and liabilities of parties.
- earn an industry-wide recognized and reputed IALM certificate.
Benefits of doing this Online Course from IALM:
- A highly recommended course for all legal professionals (young as well as experienced), Law, and any professional entering and negotiating in property matters.
- A highly recommended course for all who wish to know how a property should be transferred.
- Downloadable Course Material in the form of PDFs, Assignments, and Videos.
- Enrollment to IALM Internship Program and IALM Placement Facility. (conditions apply)
- Interaction with Experienced Faculty by email.
Other important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 2-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 5,500/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PayTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as the final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course at any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.