CRACKING THE EXAMS FOR ADVOCATE-ON-RECORD, SUPREME COURT OF INDIA 2017
Objectives of Course:
This online Course will guide, prepare and counsel practising Lawyers to appear and take exams for Advocate-on-Record (AOR), Supreme Court of India. You will understand what Advocates-on-Record (AOR) do and how one could become an Advocate-on-Record (AOR).
Eligibility of Advocates-on-Record AOR exams:
1) One should be a practicing advocate (either at the Supreme Court of India or other courts of India) for at least four years
2) One should undergo training under an Advocate on Record (AOR) for one year.
Click here for Regulations regarding Advocates-on-Record Examination, Supreme Court of India.
Click here to download AoR Examination Notification issued by Supreme Court of India.
IALM assists Advocates-on-Record (AOR) aspirants in the following manner:
- provide with Sample Papers, Last Year Question Papers (Solved) and Practice Assignments;
- provide with full-text of all 44 Leading-Cases in one pdf format (e-Compendium)
- provide with brief summaries of all Leading-Cases to understand the gist of the cases (e-Compendium)
- provide targeted Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) to check understanding covered in the syllabus;
- Will provide you with detailed background to Advocate-on-Record Examination, such as, logistics information on when is examination conducted, duration of exams, format of paper, marking scheme, help for outstation candidates, preparation methodologies, timings, etc.
- Particularly, assist outstation lawyers with:
- finding an Advocate on Record AOR for getting training;
- finding an office place within 16-KMs of Delhi
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 3-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 10,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click to Download
- Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click to Download
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.