DRAFTING LEGAL PLEADINGS FOR INDIAN COURTS
Course Description :
After doing this course, you will be able to:
- draft legal pleadings for all Indian Courts: District Courts, High Courts and Supreme Court of India
- learn the art of drafting that has been explained in a simple and crisp manner to avoid huge legal jargon and enable people to file Court Pleadings.
- quickly file and prosecute legal suits, criminal complaints, FIRs, Bail Applications, Criminal Complaints, Public Interest Litigations (PILs), Writs (to enforce constitutional rights), Real Estate and Recovery Cases, Divorce and other Family Law Petitions, Appeals and Review of Orders.
A highly recommended course for Lawyers, Law Students, MBA students, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Paralegals, Litigants, Government and PSU officials and any professional interested in filing his/her own cases or assisting his/ her lawyers in the Courts.
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 1-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 5,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click to Download
- Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click to Download
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.