EXPERT CERTIFICATION IN FILING AND OBTAINING TRADEMARKS
After doing this course, you will be able to:
- understand the basic legal framework governing Trademarks, Brandnames, Domain Names, Service Marks in India
- complete the paper work required to file a Trademark application in India
- search Online Database to check previously registered trademarks in India
- independently file, prosecute and obtain Trademarks in India
- file Trademark application under the International Madrid Protocol
- earn industry wide reputed and recognized IALM certification
This is a highly sought after course recommended for Lawyers, Law Students, MBA students, IPR professionals, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Paralegals, Litigants, Government and PSU officials and any professional interested in filing, obtaining and protecting trademarks on their own.
IALM offers 15-days Online Internship as an TRADEMARK SEARCHER for the databases at INDIAN AND UNITED STATES OF AMERICA PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE (IPO and USPTO) to the Topper each quarter (3-months).
Important Information about this ONLINE Course:
- Maximum Duration of Course: 2-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 1,950/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click to Download
- Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click to Download
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.