Training of ICC members
After doing this course, the ICC members will be able to:
- clearly distinguish what constitutes and what does not constitute sexual behaviour at Workplace and analyze several remedies to prevent such behaviour;
- conduct the manner of enquiry as laid down IN re, Ashok Kumar, Delhi High Court, 18 August, Geeta Mittal J.
- Learn Workplace Investigations and how an Internal Complaint Committee (ICC) can deal when it receives complaints -- do's and dont's during an investigation.
- Prepare Report for the Employer/ Management as per the ICC guidlines.
- run an organization in strict compliance with Prevention of Sexual Harassment Act, 2013.
- earn industry wide recognized ‘IALM certificate’ on being compliant under the Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act, 2013 and the rules framed under it.
Benefits of doing this Online Course from IALM:
- A highly recommended course for HR professionals, Corporate Employees at managerial positions, Head of Departments, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Students, Government and PSU officials and any person responsible for running an organization with more than 10 employees.
- This course is mandatory for all workforce of any Indian organization having more than 10 employees. This is mandated under the provisions of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013,
- You get Downloadable Course Material in the form of PDFs, Assignments and Videos.
- Interaction with Experienced Faculty by email.
- For 1-day workshop on Training to ICC members, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs and Career Growth Opportunities for:
- A must training course for all Internal Complaint Committee Members of an organization. Without this training it is risky for Management to Conduct Sexual Harassment Inquiries as it may backfire and result in a counter case against the Company by the Accused.
- Senior positions in Corporate and Government Organization, Multinational Corporation, PSUs, Government units (Central and State), Startups, Software & IT Outsourcing, an establishment employing women at Workplace.
- HR, Training and Development professionals.
- Inhouse Counsel, Law Firms, Legal Department of Multinational and Indian Companies
- Senior Management of Private Companies, Multinational Corporation, Public Sector Units (PSU)
- Non-Governmental Organization (NGOs)
- HR Experts to all Industries, such as Aviation; Automobiles; Pharmaceuticals; Healthcare; Travel & Hospitalities; Banking, Finance & Insurance; Financial Services; Software Development; Outsourcing Services & Support Industry; High Technology; Manufacturing; Food and Beverages; Government and Public Sector; Non-Governmental Organization; Real Estate; United Nation Organization (UNO) and many more.
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 1-Month
- Course Fees: It is free for Gemalto ICC Members. Rs. 2,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immeidately after the payment. Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.