What is LQS?
LQS is a proprietary scoring system that improves individual’s jobs & internship opportunities, by raising his/ her profile and visibility among the topmost Indian Law Firms, Corporations, LPOs, Government Sector and PSUs.
How does it work?
1. You will be assessed on the following parameters:
2. All test-modules are conducted online, and can be taken from anywhere and on any device
3. There is no study material provided, and this course only contains six test modules.
4. All the test modules can be completed within 3-hrs in a single sitting. However, your course is open for 7-days and you are free to complete the modules at your pace and in your free time.
5. Candidates are free to take up module test intermittently with time gaps or breaks. However, all the test modules need to be completed in 7-days.
6. LQS Fees: Rs. 500/- payment options: 1) Online: Credit & Debit Cards, Wire Transfer or NEFT and 2) Offline: Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft.
7. A candidate can improve upon his/her previous LQS anytime, but not before expiry of 3-months from the last date of his/ her previous LQS test. In short, there needs to be a minimum 3-months gap between the two LQS.
8. IALM changes all the test modules every 3-months.
How does IALM Legal Quality Score (LQS) help candidates?
1. Candidates are allowed to exhibit their LQS in their C.V.s, Business Cards, Plaques, Social Media pages (LinkedInn, Facebook) or during job Interviews.
2. IALM also provide each student with an Industry Recognized Certification.
3. If your LQS is above 85 percent, you are given:
4. An entry into IALM Placement Cell will entitle candidates with:
This Program does not make you eligible for IALM Online Internship Program.
So, do not wait as the next job/ internships will be with tougher competition. SO HURRY and REGISTER NOW……..
IALM wishes all of you with a HIGH LQS and successful Legal Career ahead!