INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL LAW AND POLICY
This Course gives you an insight into various laws related to the Environment especially the Environment Protection Act, 1986. Environment Protection Act, 1986 is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted under Article 253 of the Constitution in the wake of the Bhopal Tragedy. Environmental laws address the effects of human activities on the environment.
After doing this course, you will :
- understand the concept and scope of Environmental Laws
- learn about the various legislation of the Environmental Protection Act, 1986
- understand the legal and regulatory framework for environment protection in India
- become familiar with various National and International Environmental Laws
- understand the legal and regulatory framework for Environmental Protection in India
- earn an industry-wide recognized and reputed IALM certificate
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 2-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 5,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.