A crash course on economics created by Ms. Rachana Thakur to enhancing your economic knowledge. This course talks about the basic of economics, government budget ,inflation ,demontisation and banking system of India. This course is very helpful to the student who are preparing for any competative exam and also the one who are interested in this subject wanted to know about the economics .There are five module in this course each module included Mutliple Choice Questions and at the last of the course an assignment are given to the student to evalute their performance and concept.
- The general aims of this course to enhance the understanding of the economic aspects of current affairs;
- Provide a foundation for further study of economics;
- Encourage you to take responsibility for your own learning (self-directed learning), and to acquire skills relevant to a wide range of situations beyond this course: how to think analytically, to express yourself clearly and directly.
- By the end of this course, students should be able to explain economic issues, problems and solutions to non-economists.
Other Important Information about the Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the course: 2 months
- Course Fees: Rs. 3000/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course. This course is a part of series of Corporate Law Courses being introduced by IALM. We will hope that you will find the course material, videos and MCQs interesting.