JUDICIAL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2017
This is an online course with an objective to guide young lawyers, law students, corporate, company sectaries, paralegals on the methods of drafting contracts for companies, individuals and other legal entities. This will enable students to quickly draft all kinds of contracts. The art of drafting has been explained in a simple and crisp manner to avoid huge legal jargon and enable people to draft effective and clear contracts.
For those of you with an inclination towards public service and/or the trappings of state authority, the judiciary can be a worthwhile option. Not only is it a way to remain closely connected with the law throughout your professional life, but also one that offers the satisfaction of working for the good of society-an intellectually stimulating profession where you shall command the respect of the common man.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ONLINE COURSE:
- Maximum Duration to Complete this Course: 2 Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 3500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Card, Cheque, Demand Draft, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
No Reviews found for this course.