POSH- Online Corporate Training Program
IALM is a premier Indian Institution to provide online training for corporate employees in compliance of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013.
After doing this course, an employee will be able to:
- clearly distinguish what constitutes and what does not constitute sexual behaviour at Workplace and analyze several remedies to prevent such behaviour;
- study and critically analyze several Indian cases regarding Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
- implement and draft Workplace policies on prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
- constitute a committee in your organization on prevention of sexual harassment at Workplace
- understand legal obligations of 1) Employers; 2) Non-Governmental Organizations (“NGOs”); 3) Employees; 4) Members, Compliant Committee, 5) Rights of Victim, 6) Rights of Accused,.
- run an organization in strict compliance with Prevention of Sexual Harassment Act, 2013.
- earn industry wide recognized ‘IALM certificate’ on being compliant under the Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act, 2013 and the rules framed under it.
a corporate/ institution/ organisation will benefit by:
- Annual subscription model. No direct fees charged from employees.
- Monthly employee progress report submitted to HR
- Always updated and customised course content.
- Self-paced programs result in employees saving tremendous organizational time
- The organization saves travel costs for trainers
- An e-certificate for each employee in compliance with Section 19 of Indian Posh Act, 2013.
- Organisation compliance certificate that helps absolve organizational civil liability in India.
- The License to cover existing as well as New-Joinees.
Click Here to watch a short video on this Course!
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Corporate employees to register only using their official email-id and office address
- Please use coupon-code while registration. The same will be forwarded to you by your company HR/ Legal/ Compliance department.
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 1-Month
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)”
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.
- Any further queries may be directed to organization HR Team or marked to IALM at firstname.lastname@example.org