Private Limited Companies are governed by the Companies Act, 2013 under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). The MCA has made the process of company registration simple, thereby enhancing the ease of doing business in India.
1. A highly recommended course for all legal professionals (young as well as experienced), Law and MBA students, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Procurement professionals, Real Estate brokers, Chartered Accountants, Paralegals, Government and PSU officials and any professional entering and negotiating contracts.
2. Downloadable Course Material in the form of PDFs, Assignments and Videos.
3. Enrollment to IALM Internship Program and IALM Placement Facility. (conditions apply)
4. Different types of Companies will be known and a detailed procedure of incorporation of companies will be known.
5. Interaction with Experienced Faculty by email.
1. You will understand what is company and other business ventures.
2. You will be clear with the terms used by the professionals for incorporating a company.
3. You will be aware of types and kinds of companies.
4. You will learn how to generate profits by incorporating different kind of companies
5. It will be a suitable idea for you to choose the type of company.
6. You will be more effectively incorporating a company or assist a professional in incorporation of a company.
7. You will learn the different ways of raising money by different kinds of companies.
8. You will get a brief knowledge about incorporation of companies as per Companies Act, 2013.
|Introduction about Companies||6 Hrs|
|Types of Companies||5 Hrs|
|Procedural Aspects for Incorporation of Companies||6 Hrs|
|Introduction about Companies||5 Hrs|
|Types of Companies||6 Hrs|
|Procedural Aspects for Incorporation of Companies||3 Hrs|