Press and Registration of Books Act 1867
Press and Registration of Books Act, 1867
• This online guide to Press and Registration of Books Act will give you details and important points of Press. The important functions of the Council are to help newspapers and news agencies to maintain their independence, to build up a code of conduct for newspapers, news agencies and journalists, to keep under review any development likely to restrict supply and dissemination of news of public interest and importance. With the help of this course you will make knowledge on newspaper, press council powers, functions etc which will help you in many places regarding job as a journalist, or newsreader or as a law student or for registered any complain or case against press or any newspaper or any kind of press release etc.
• This course is highly recommending for Law students, Law Practitioners, Journalist, Newspaper Reader people, Newsreader, News agencies, News reporter, Publisher.
Benefits for doing this course:
- A must buy for securing good grades in Law exam
- Help to file any case relate to Press, Newspapers, Books.
- Understand the concept of Press Council rules and regulation.
- This Course is mandatory for every people who want to file case against any press relating matter or against the Press.
- Earn an IALM Certificate
Other important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 1-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 5,500/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PayTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.