PREVENTION OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT AT WORKPLACE
Objectives of Course:
After doing this course, you will be able to:
- clearly distinguish what constitutes and what does not constitute sexual behaviour at Workplace and analyze several remedies to prevent such behaviour;
- study and critically analyze several Indian cases regarding Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
- implement and draft Workplace policies on prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
- constitute a committee in your organization on prevention of sexual harassment at Workplace
- understand legal obligations of 1) Employers; 2) Non-Governmental Organizations (“NGOs”); 3) Employees; and 4) Members, Compliant Committee.
- run an organization in strict compliance with Prevention of Sexual Harassment Act, 2013.
- earn industry wide recognized ‘IALM certificate’ on being compliant under the Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act, 2013 and the rules framed under it.
Click Here to watch a short video on this Course!
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 1-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 2,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on forthcoming Saturday.
- Detailed Structure of Course: Click to Download
- Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click to Download
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.