PROJECT EXECUTION USING MICROSOFT PROJECT
Creating an effective plan makes the resources and people involved on a project are managed properly. This book is intended to provide a simple approach to create a project plan and how to track the project progress effectively.
This course will help an individual to access a better tool to plan and schedule, manage staff and cost effectively, will enable to break down tasks into smaller tasks that can further be delegated to staffs, track actuals and provide project progress to management periodically.
Who should do this course?
An individual who would like to know about Microsoft Project features, Team Lead, Project Lead or Project Managers who would like to track their project progress and take key decisions to meet the project goal and objectives.
Other important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 2-Months
- Course Fees: Rs. 6,500/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PayTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday. If payment is made bnline through credit card, we can start the course immediately.