After doing this course, you will be able to:
- Clearly distinguish what constitutes and what does not constitute sexual behaviour at Workplace and analyze several remedies to prevent such behaviour;
- Study and critically analyze several Indian cases regarding Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
- Implement and draft Workplace policies on prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
- Constitute a committee in your organization on prevention of sexual harassment at Workplace
- Learn how an Internal Complaint Committee (ICC) can deal when it receives complaints -- do's and dont's during an investigation.
- Understand legal obligations of 1) Employers; 2) Non-Governmental Organizations (“NGOs”); 3) Employees; and 4) Members, Compliant Committee.
- Run an organization in strict compliance with Prevention of Sexual Harassment Act, 2013.
- Earn industry wide recognized ‘IALM certificate’ on being compliant under the Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act, 2013 and the rules framed under it.
Click Here to watch a short video on this Course!
Benefits of doing this Online Course from IALM:
- A highly recommended course for HR professionals, Corporate Employees at managerial positions, Head of Departments, Management Executives, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Students, Government and PSU officials and any person responsible for running an organization with more than 10 employees.
- This course is mandatory for all workforce of any Indian organization having more than 10 employees. This is mandated under the provisions of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013,
- You get Downloadable Course Material in the form of PDFs, Assignments and Videos.
- A highly coveted industry recognized Certification from IALM. To view a sample certification: CLICK HERE
- Enrollment to IALM Internship Program and IALM Placement Facility. (conditions apply)
- Interaction with Experienced Faculty by email.
- We offer highly attractive training packages and corporate license (in a group of 10 employees or more). For customized trainings and bulk booking, email us at: registrar@ ialm.academy
Jobs and Career Growth Opportunities for:
- A must training course for all Senior positions in Corporate and Government Organization, Multinational Corporation, PSUs, Government units (Central and State), Startups, Software & IT Outsourcing, an establishment employing women at Workplace.
- HR, Training and Development professionals.
- Inhouse Counsel, Law Firms, Legal Department of Multinational and Indian Companies
- Senior Management of Private Companies, Multinational Corporation, Public Sector Units (PSU)
- Non-Governmental Organization (NGOs)
- HR Experts to all Industries, such as Aviation; Automobiles; Pharmaceuticals; Healthcare; Travel & Hospitalities; Banking, Finance & Insurance; Financial Services; Software Development; Outsourcing Services & Support Industry; High Technology; Manufacturing; Food and Beverages; Government and Public Sector; Non-Governmental Organization; Real Estate; United Nation Organization (UNO) and many more.
Important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 1-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 3,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.
- Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.
REGISTER TO COURSE
||INTERNAL COMPLAINTS COMMITTEE (ICC)
||LOCAL COMPLAINTS COMMITTEE (LCC)
||E-Compendium on POSH