Solar energy refers to capturing the energy from the Sun and subsequently converting it into electricity. We can then use that electricity to light up our homes, streets, and businesses, and power our machines as well. We can also use the term solar power with the same meaning.
The Sun’s energy is in the form of solar radiation. Solar radiation makes the production of solar electricity possible. Solar energy is radiant light and heat from the Sun that is harnessed using a range of ever-evolving technologies such as solar heating, photovoltaic, solar thermal energy, solar architecture, molten salt power plants and artificial photosynthesis. Solar energy has been a proven source of fossil fuel alternative meeting the needs of remote as well as grid connected areas. World nations have been focussing on this emerging field for decades for utilizing the maximum from the sun. Though there are proven research increasing the efficiency of solar cells, too many current researches is going on to increase them further.
Benefits of doing this Online Course from IALM:
- One can understand the physics/mechanism of sun/solar energy.
- Energy conversions such as solar photovoltaic as well as solar thermal conversions.
- The developing trend in the applications of solar energy in modern world.
JOBS IN THIS FIELD:
- SOLAR SITE ASSESSOR
- SOLAR ASSEMBLER / BASIC INSTALLER
- SOLAR MARKETING SPECIALIST
- SOLAR SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- BUILDING INSPECTOR WITH SOLAR EXPERTISE
- CODE OFFICIAL WITH SOLAR EXPERTISE
- SOLAR PROJECT MANAGER
- SOLAR SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- SOLAR PV INSTALLER
- ROOFER WITHSOLAR EXPERTISE
- ELECTRICIAN WITH SOLAR EXPERTISE
- SOLAR UTILITY
- PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
- LAWYER WITH SOLAR EXPERTISE
- SOLAR PROJECT DEVELOPER
- SOLAR FLEET MANAGER
- SOLAR INSTALLATION CONTRACTOR
- SOLAR INSTRUCTOR
Other important information about this ONLINE Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 45 Days
- Course Fees: Rs. 3,500/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PayTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.
REGISTER TO COURSE
||INTRODUCTION TO SOLAR ENERGY
||SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM
||Solar Thermal System
||Applications of Solar Energy