After doing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the subject matter in a most concise, to the point, lucid and illustrative manner
- An attempt has been made to present, as far as possible, within the compass of this notes, the fundamental principles of Contract Law.
- The various principles of the Contract Law have been properly explained in lucid, simple and easy understandable language.
- The provisions (Sections) of the relevant Acts have been grouped systematically and discussed topic wise by arranging them under different articles.
- Examples, based on the decided cases.
- At selected places, the points of difference between Indian and English Law have also been discussed.
Benefits of doing this Online Course from IALM:
- Brief notes of any subject
- Interaction with experienced Faculties.
- Download the course materials in the form of ppt, word, pdf etc.
- You can ask your queries at any time and get your reply as soon as possible.
- After reading and understanding this, no need to open any other materials regarding same subject matter.
- Benefit for your upcoming competitive exam.
- Law Entrance Student
- Semester Students
- Judicial Service Students
- UGC-NET Students
- Law Officer Exam
- APO/APP Exam
- For the student who want their future in reputed Legal Firm and Company
- Future Advocate
- In Legal Department
Other important information about this ONLINE Course:
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 60 Days
- Course Fees: Rs.7000/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PayTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.
REGISTER TO COURSE
||Introduction to Contract
||Nature of Contract
||Capacity to Contract
||Discharge of Contract
||Remedies & Damages for Breach of Contract