THE ART OF CONTRACT DRAFTING - IALM - LLOYD LAW COLLEGE
Objectives of Online Course:
After doing this course, you will be able to:
- draft on your own, simple & complex contracts
- know the fundamentals of Indian Contract Act, 1872
- structure a contract, including recitals & “essential” clauses in a contract,
- learn “Do’s and Don’ts” for drafting an effective contract
- download and use Model Contracts, such as Vendor Agreement, Advertising Services and Sales Agreement, Agency Agreement, Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, Share Sale and Purchase Agreement, Assignment Agreement, Asset Management Agreement, Trade Mark License Agreement, Employment Contract, Joint Venture Agreement, Technology Transfer Agreement, Merger Agreement, Lease Agreement and many more.
Job & Career Opportunities:
- Jobs with Law Firms, Multinational Corporations (MNCs), United Nations Agencies; Indian Business & Media Houses, Banks & Financial Institutions, Insurance, Software & IT Industry; Manufacturing units; Real Estate builders and agencies, Hospitality & Retails Sector; FMCG companies; Chemical and Pharmaceutical companies; Oil, Gas, Infrastructure and Power Companies; Government Departments and Public Sector Units (PSUs), NGOs, Trusts and societies.
- Growing Career Opportunities for Advocates, Associates in Law Firms, In-House Counsel, Senior & Midlevel management in organizations; Procurement Managers, Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), General Counsels, Legal Consultants, Company Secretaries, Independent & Solo Practitioner, Junior Advocates & Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Real Estate Agents;
- High recommended for Students and Professionals in the field of Law, Management, Commerce, Sciences, Arts, Politics, Engineering and Medicine,
- earn an industry-wide recognized and reputed certification from Lloyd Law College.
Important Information about this ONLINE Corporate Law Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course:1-Month
- Course Fees: Rs. 3,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course. This course is a part of series of Corporate Law Courses being introduced by IALM. We will hope that you will find the course material, videos and MCQs interesting.