The Elizabethan era is considered by many historians as the golden age of English history. The time period is named after Queen Elizabeth I who ruled England during this period. The happenings in this age was during the second world war I (1558-1603). In this period we will see the economic growth, arts, religion, class system, fashion and science and technology that all flourished during the Elizabethan era.
The renaissance played an impotant role during this golden age. We will also see briefly about the highest point of the European literature, the queen always tried to unite people by insisting they are all English and this worked well most of the time. And the people developed the sense of national pride.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE:
- Clear learning experience
- Help students to organize the critical concepts of the subject
- Writing creative assignments
- To understand the basic principles and influence the factors behind the Elizabethan age
- To study the major themes and motifs of the Elizabethan period
- Identify and understand the literary concepts including presuation , tragedy, tragic hero and foreshadowing
- Learn the life and history the queen Elizabethan and history of England
- Identify the Elizabethan dramatic convention
- Conduct detailed research regarding Shakespeare plays and his contempories
- Research and presentations skills through the performance
Other important information about this ONLINE Course
- Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 30 Days
- Course Fees: Rs. 1950/- (Several Payment Options Available: Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT, PayTM)
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
- The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Next Batch: Each IALM course starts immediately after payment. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start immediately.
REGISTER TO COURSE
||The Culture and Religion