The Act gives a reasonable, orderly and uniform law for the exchange of undaunted property between living people. The Act gives extension to apply the standards of Justice, Equity and Good Conscience if a specific case isn't administered by any arrangement of law. The entire course has been decorated in such a manner that I assure that students will find this very fruitful and complete utilization of their valuable time. Transfer of Property Act is a very important Act and students should put considerable attention to it.
1. The Act will help the students in learning the transfer or exchange of property.
2. After studying the Act students will understand major difference in gift and transfer.
3. Difference between lease and deed.
4. Difference between Mortgage and Loan.
5. This Act covers a major portion in competitive exams.
|MODULE I - INTRODUCTION TO PROPERTY LAW||20 Hrs|
|MODULE II - CONDITIONS FOR TRANSFER OF PROPERTY||18 Hrs|
|MODULE V - NATURE AND KIND OF EASEMENTS||5 Hrs|
|MODULE IV - LEASES||3 Hrs|
|MODULE III - SPECIFIC TRANSFERS||9 Hrs|