IALM-Siddhartha Law College
organises One Day Training-Cum-Workshop on
The Art of Advocacy
20th September, 2017 (Wednesday) at Dehradun
The Training-cum-Workshop will encompass:
- Introduction to the Art of Advocacy;
- Preparing a Court Case Brief;
- Appearance in the Court;
- Presentation and arguing in the Court;
- Drafting of Legal Pleadings & Submissions before the Court;
- Practice to develop legal research for the relevant case laws
Benefits of attending the Workshop:
- A great learning opportunity from highly renowned faculty comprising former Judges, Senior Advocates, General Counsels and Law Firm Partners. .
- An industry recognized IALM Certificate to all participant(s). Certificate to all participant(s), for sample certificate Click Here
- Rs. 1000/- Discount Coupon on all IALM online courses.
- 5 on the spot Quiz-Winners to be awarded with free IALM online course on JUDICIAL SERVICES EXAMINATION – 2018 (actual worth Rs. 3500/- per student).
- FREE IALM e-compendium containing sample formats of: 1) Civil Suit, 2) Bail Application; 3) Special Leave Petition (“SLP”) to be filed in Supreme Court of India; 4) Public Interest Litigation (“PIL”).
Registration fees –
- Rs. NIL (for Siddhartha Law College Students);
- Rs. 1000/- (for all others)
- Contact Details: Email:firstname.lastname@example.org || Call us at +919716118420
Detailed Workshop Agenda: Click Here
Registration Process: Registration fees is Rs. 1000 per participant for non-Siddhartha Law College Student and can be paid as follows:
Step 1: Fill up the Registration Form: CLICK HERE
Step 2: To make online payment of Rs. 1000: CLICK HERE
You can make on-the-spot registration of Rs. 1000 in cash. However it is subject to availability of the seats. You are encouraged to make online payment to secure your seat.
Workshop Date & Time:
Date : 20th September, 2017 (Wednesday)
Timings : 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Auditorium- Siddhartha Law College, Sahastradhara Road, Near I.T. Park, Dehradun, Uttrakhand 248001
You can write us anytime for any clarification & doubt at email@example.com or can call Mr. Meahul Roy at 9716118420.