Indian Academy of Law and Management (“IALM”) is a unit of The Indian Legal Foundation (“TILF”) that was founded as a not-for profit and non-Governmental organization in the year 2012.
We provide students with career opportunities, skills development and knowledge that supplements their current academic studies. Our students list consiste of Corporate Heads, CXOs, Directors, General Counsels, Professionals, Government Employees, R&D workforce, Enterprenuers, Institutuional, College & School Students. Our students are required to run and manage the modern day Corporations, Government and Administration of Justice.
IALM aims :
- To spread practical aspects of modern day laws and especially focus on technology related Laws that shape and affect all global citizens.
- Supplement the efforts of Institutuions, Law & Business Schools, Bar Council of India to upgrade skills of legal professionals.
- Innovative methods of delivering courses that makes it interesting and easy to absorb the courseware.
- Creative flexible approaches to learning and teaching using modern technology tools.
- Offering an innovative curriculum developed with the aspirations and interests of the student at the centre
- Making effective use of ICT and new technologies to motivate and inspire students
- Nurturing close partnerships with local and international organisations, giving students a wide range of opportunities to experience the world of work
- Providing opportunities for students to extend their learning outside of the formal curriculum.